Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Be a Person of High Integrity

The world admires and advantages people who have excessive integrity. If you're a individual of integrity, an individual of high quality, an individual of excellence, the world will reward you. This is a crucial key to being a winner in life and enterprise.

People might be drawn to you, be persuaded by you and prepared that will help you towards your ends, to do the issues that you really want them to do.

READ ALSO:   Car Insurance During Covid 19 State Farm

To be an individual of excessive integrity, go the additional mile, do greater than you've got promised. If you an appointment, you might be early on your appointment. You respect the opposite individual's time, you don't come late. That communicates your time is extra essential than theirs.

Which brings me to the opposite problem, some folks would possibly say, "But, if I have high esteem, I'm proud and really like myself, won't I be arrogant?"

That's not true, until you suppose you might be higher than any individual else; that's what conceitedness means. Arrogance says, "I am better than you." True excessive self worth means that you're glorious and the opposite individual is superb. You regard them as extremely as you regard your self. It is a win-the win scenario.

We have been speaking about going the additional mile, doing greater than promised, being on time for appointments, respecting the opposite individual's time, making guarantees that you simply maintain. If you actually need to go the additional mile, what it's best to actually do is under-promise and over-deliver. That is, promise much less however give greater than the individual expects. That will amaze them, they'll be ok with you and you'll be ok with your self.

You can be ok with your self even when different folks don't be ok with you, but it surely actually helps and makes it simpler when different folks be ok with you too.

The individual of integrity is at all times sincere, which is usually a problem. I bear in mind someday in the past I took my household on trip to Travis City and on the best way again we stopped at a pleasant restaurant. So we ordered a meal. When it got here time to pay the invoice, I found that I didn't have my pockets. I spotted I had locked it within the trunk, together with the important thing to the trunk. In these days there have been two keys to the automobiles, an ignition key and a trunk key.

I defined my drawback to the supervisor and he was understanding and gave me his handle and I totally supposed to mail him a test the very subsequent day I obtained house. Well, I used to be stunned how I hesitated writing that test. I've to confess that I assumed to myself, oh geez, he is miles away, I'll by no means see him once more, I may use that more money.

It took me about an hour of arguing with myself earlier than I lastly wrote the test and despatched it to him. I quickly felt good and felt proud, I do know I'll by no means see him once more, however I understand that no matter you might be doing, somebody is watching. Someone is watching, I'm not speaking about God, though that is likely to be true, however there may be somebody that we all know is at all times watching all the pieces you do - that individual is you.

You have an observing half that evaluates and judges you. And you already know, you already know deep in your coronary heart if you end up doing the correct factor. When you do the correct factor, how proud you're feeling of your self. And you already know while you do the improper factor, you would possibly overlook it and suppose that though you probably did one thing that was not fairly proper, you'll get away with it. But I knew that if I didn't pay that invoice, that information could be down in my mind, lurking, simply beneath my aware thoughts and I might not be feeling proud and good about myself.

You need to have the ability to maintain your head up excessive, look folks within the eye and you'll talk one thing to them on an unconscious foundation maybe, however they'll know you're a individual of integrity and high quality. They will respect you, belief you, do enterprise with you and you'll accomplish greater than you ever dreamed that you might.

Let me sum up. To have final happiness, you need to give your self unconditional excessive self regard. Accept your self regardless of what number of imperfections you've got, regardless of what number of errors you make. In order to just accept your self completely, it's important to do issues that aren't at all times straightforward, however issues of which you'll be able to be proud.

Let me finish by difficult you to at all times be an individual of excessive integrity.

This is a crucial key to being a winner in life and enterprise.

© 2004/2006 Stan Mann


Be a Person of High Integrity

Post a Comment

0 Comments